The diary companion; being a supplement to The ladies' diary [electronic resource] : for the year 1795. Containing answers to the last year's enigmas, rebuses, charades, ... both in the Diary and Supplement. ... By the Diary author
- Hutton, Charles, 1737-1823
- Additional Titles:
- Ladies' diary. Supplement
- [London] : Printed for G. G. and J. Robinson, Paternoster-Row, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- The Diary author = Charles Hutton.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT153367.
View MARC record | catkey: 3554572