Thomas's Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode-Island, Newhampshire & Vermont almanack, with an ephemeris, for the year of our Lord 1798 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the latitude and longitude of the town of Boston, but will serve without essential variation for the adjacent states. ...
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts : By Isaiah Thomas. Sold by him, and by I. Thomas, Jun. in Worcester; by Thomas & Andrews, S. Hall, B. Larkin, D. West, E. Larkin, J. Boyle, W. Spotswood, J. Nancrede, and at the Boston Bookstore [by W.P and L. Blake], in Boston; by Thomas, Andrews and Penniman, Albany; and by all the booksellers, in town and country. Price 7 1/2 dols. per gross--75 cents doz.--10 cents single, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Subsequent issues were entitled: Isaiah Thomas's Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode-Island, Newhampshire & Vermont almanack. The change was made to avoid confusion with Robert B. Thomas's The farmer's almanac., Advertised in the Massachusetts spy, Worcester, Nov. 1, 1797., Bookseller's advertisement, p. ., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32919, Drake, M. Almanacs, 3590, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29845.
View MARC record | catkey: 3554993