The charter, laws, and catalogue of books, of the Library Company of Philadelphia [electronic resource] : With a short account of the library prefixed. [One line of quotation in Latin].
- Corporate Author:
- Library Company of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Second-Street, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 38, 318 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- "A list of the present members of the Library Company of Philadelphia. January, 1770."--p. 9-13.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11820
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2511
Winans, R.B. Book cats., 74
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW30298.
View MARC record | catkey: 3554997