A Scoping study of the potential effectiveness of an operational safety reliability program in addressing generic safety problems / by C.J. Mueller [and others].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory ; Washington, D.C. : Division of Risk Analysis, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission : Available from Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. Springfield, VA : National Technical Information Service, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mueller, C. (Charles), 1941-
Argonne National Laboratory. Reactor Analysis and Safety Division
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Division of Risk Analysis
- "Reactor Analysis and Safety Division".
"Date published: January 1986".
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 7-1.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1986. 3 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 355549