9/11's unsettled dust : spinning the lie / produced and directed by Lisa Katzman ; Pomegranate Productions
- [Oley, Pennsylvania] : [Distributed by] Bullfrog Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (1 hr. 25 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Katzman, Lisa, Pomegranate Productions, and Bullfrog Films
- Language Note:
- Closed captioning available.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- This film tells the story of this disaster and investigates the devastating public health impacts caused by the dereliction of duty on the part of the EPA, the Bush administration, and the Giuliani administration to respond appropriately to widespread toxic contamination and cancer cases amongst first responders in the aftermath of 9/11. The film follows the epic battle fought by sick and dying 9/11 responders as they spent years advocating for the passage of the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act to pay for their costly health care, and to compensate their families for their disabilities and deaths. American political pundit Jon Stewart, a long-time advocate for 9/11 responders, joined the fight when he retired from hosting The Daily Show in 2015.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001—Health aspects—New York (State)—New York
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001—Environmental aspects—New York (State)—New York
- First responders—Health and hygiene—New York (State)—New York
- First responders—Medical care—New York (State)—New York
- Victims of terrorism—Services for—New York (State)—New York
- Environmental health—New York (State)—New York
- Title from title frames.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Alex Rappoport, director of photography ; editors, Lisa Katzman, Paul Hill, Kaitlin Gleason.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player. and Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 35578452