A look at food insecurity in America : hearing before the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, March 11, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 139 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 117-2."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Waide, Kyle, President and Chief Executive Officer, Atlanta Community Food Bank, Atlanta, GA; Duvall, Zippy, President, American Farm Bureau Federation, Washington, D.C; Hodel, Eric, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Midwest Food Bank, Normal, IL; McBrayer, Jr., Max E., Chief Executive Officer, RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc., Atlanta, GA; Edenfield, Ron, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wayfield Foods, Inc., Lithia Springs, GA.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-03-11.
View MARC record | catkey: 35579299