Preventing fraud and abuse of PPP and EIDL: an update with the SBA Office of Inspector General and the Government Accountability Office : hearing before the Subcommittee on Investigations, Oversight, and Regulations of the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, hearing held October 1, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Investigations, Oversight, and Regulations
- Additional Titles:
- Preventing fraud and abuse of Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan: update with the Small Business Administration Office of Inspector General and the Government Accountability Office and Update with the SBA Office of Inspector General and the Government Accountability Office
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 52 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline COVID-19: pandemics past and present
- United States. Small Business Administration. Office of Inspector General—Rules and practice
- United States. Government Accountability Office—Rules and practice
- Disaster relief—United States
- COVID-19 (Disease)—United States
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020-—Economic aspects—United States
- Fraud—United States—Prevention
- Small business—Finance—Law and legislation—United States
- Economic assistance, Domestic—Law and legislation—United States
- "Small Business Committee document number 116-097."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. Hannibal "Mike'' Ware, Inspector General, Office of the Inspector General, United States Small Business Administration, Washington, DC; Mr. William Shear, Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment, United States Government Accountability Office, Washington, DC.
View MARC record | catkey: 35579683