Psychotherapy networker. Reclaiming reflection and the power of pause / [PESI].
- Additional Titles:
- Psychotherapy networker : where therapists gather & grow
- Eau Claire, WI : PESI Inc., 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (121 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Altman, Donald and Professional Education Systems
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Over 150 years ago, while walking in the woods, Henry David Thoreau wrote, "The thought of some work will run in my head and I am not where my body is. I am out of my senses." Today, being present is much more challenging! Drawing upon research, you'll discover how to strengthen the mindfulness skills that allow for everything from processing new information and integrating new behaviors to regulating emotions. In fact, helping clients reclaim reflection may be the single-most important building block you can offer for healing, well-being, calm, and compassion. In a world with little time to "stop and smell the roses," help clients take greater control over their lives.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from title image (viewed August 17, 2021).
"Where therapists gather & grow".
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter: Donald Altman.
View MARC record | catkey: 35580357