Virtual EMDR : a how to guide to providing EMDR via telehealth / PESI ; Megan Howard, LCSW, EMDR CIT, CCTP, ACADC
- Additional Titles:
- Virtual EMDR : a how-to guide to providing EMDR via telehealth
- [Eau Claire, Wisconsin] : PESI Inc., 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (127 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Professional Education Systems
- Language Note:
- In English.
- You can work as an EMDR and trauma therapist via telehealth! EMDR has been found to be effective when delivered virtually. And this video is your how-to-guide on utilizing EMDR through telehealth platforms so you can continue your important work with clients, even when face-to-face sessions aren't possible! In just 2 hours you'll be given safe, simple and straightforward approaches to adapting EMDR techniques to an online-environment so you can stay on the front lines with your clients during times of crisis. Get the answers to your most pressing questions. How do I manage potential safety risks when I'm not there in person? How can I monitor and manage reactions with clients online? How do I maximize attunement through video sessions?
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from title screen (viewed August 30, 2021).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter: Megan Howard.
View MARC record | catkey: 35580396