Understanding cognitive behavioural therapy. Introductory discussion / the Counselling Channel
- Additional Titles:
- Understanding cognitive behavioral therapy with Stuart Rose. Introductory discussion and Understanding cognitive behavioral therapy. Introductory discussion
- Glastonbury, England : The Counselling Channel, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (38 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Counselling Channel (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This film demonstrates how the theory and skills of CBT can be successfully applied in counselling practice. The film takes you through several sessions with a roleplayed client presenting with anxiety. After each session counsellor Caroline Waite identifies and discusses with Stuart Rose the CBT skills being used. This is done by reference to the video clip and rationale in the context of therapeutic aims. At the end of the video the client reflects on the process and comments on the success of her personal application of CBT.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from title screen (viewed August 30, 2021).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Therapists: Stuart Rose, Caroline Waite.
View MARC record | catkey: 35580425