Pink magnolias / editor, James Becker
- Jackson, MS : PMag Enterprises, 1991-1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 issues (various pagings)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Becker, James, Mississippi Gay Alliance, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly, 1991-1991
- "Collection: Edgar A. Sandifer Papers"--Home page.
"Box: Box 05"--Home page.
"Folder: Folder 17"--Home page.
"Series: Mississippi Gay Alliance (MGA) Series 1. 1953-1998"--Home page.
"Series Description: The MGA series, 1971-1998, documents the organization's administrative history; the affiliations and resources utilized to provide and support the organization's services; the memberships and chartered corporations with which the organization was directly associated; the MGA newsletter; and topical resources relating to gay issues and events."--Home page.
"Collection Overview: The Edgar A Sandifer Papers comprises the personal papers and organizational records of Mississippi civil rights activist Edgar Sandifer, 1929-2014. Organizational materials consist of his administrative, financial, promotional, and legal records as part of the Mississippi Gay Alliance (MGA), Persons with AIDS/HIV Project (PWA), Jackson Gray Panthers (JGP), and People's Anti-War Mobilization (PAM). The collection is split into eight series: The Mississippi Gay Alliance (MGA) series; 1953-1998 and The Personal papers series, 1929-1997; The PWA series, 1961-1996; The JGP series, 1975-1996; The PAM series, 1974-1996; The Audiovisual materials series, 1948-1995; the Memorabilia series, 1974-1989 and The Newspaper clippings series, 1966-1995."--Home page.
3 issues, published between February/March and May 1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2021. Digitized from a copy held by the ONE Archives at the USC Libraries and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- ONE Archives at the USC Libraries
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the One National Gay and Lesbian Archives at the University of Southern California Libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 35586920