Edith Wharton as spatial activist and analyst / Renee Somers
- Somers, Renee, 1968-
- New York : Routledge, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- x, 172 pages ; 24 cm.
- Studies in major literary authors
- The politics of space: Newport's built environment in the gilded age -- Edith Wharton as a theorist of space: a study of her earliest homes and influences -- The literary spaces of class and gender: Edith Wharton's early short fiction -- Spaces and sites without limits: the decoration of houses and the Mount -- Full circle: The house of mirth and three Newport narratives.
- 0415975255 (alk. paper) and 9780415975254 (alk. paper)
- STUDY OF WHARTON AS A THEORIST OF SPACE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 159-162) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3559778