Experimental assessment of borehole wall drilling damage in basaltic rocks / K. Fuenkajorn, J.J.K. Daemen
- Fuenkajorn, K.
- Washington, D.C. : Division of Radiation Programs and Earth Sciences, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 265 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Daemen, J. J. K. (Jaak J. K.), U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Radiation Programs and Earth Sciences, and University of Arizona. Department of Mining and Geological Engineering
- "Department of Mining and Geological Engineering, University of Arizona"., "Date published: June 1986"., and "NUREG/CR-4641".
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 209-219.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1986. 4 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 356007