GAO report on wildland fire suppression : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, to review the Government Accountability Office report entitled "Wildland fire suppression--lack of clear guidance raises concerns about cost sharing between federal and nonfederal entities," June 21, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 40 pages ; 24 cm.
- Text version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- PDF version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2:S.HRG.109-629
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0059-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 11/14/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:30471.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:30471.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 3584982