Leveraging Your Financial Intelligence [electronic resource] / Lennick, Douglas
- Lennick, Douglas
- Ascent Audio, 2018.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20121 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Geer, Roy, Goulart, Ryan, Menasche, Steve, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Are you one of the 90% of people who are stressed about money? If so, you know it can take its toll on every part of your life. Financial health, physical health and happiness are profoundly interconnected. It's almost impossible to enjoy any one of these without the help of the other two. The authors describe this phenomenon as the intersection of money, health, and happiness. Leveraging Your Financial Intelligence will teach you a powerful values-based approach to achieving your most important life goals. As you take steps to improve your financial well-being, you'll discover that leveraging your financial intelligence will also fuel your physical and emotional well-being. Backed by the latest research findings in neuroscience, psychology, health, and cultural anthropology, the authors' invaluable advice focuses on the practical actions you can take to improve not just your finances, but your overall life satisfaction. You'll be inspired by meeting people from all walks of life who have leveraged their financial intelligence to build financial security, promote fitness and health, and increase their daily sense of happiness.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Ascent Audio
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 35852246