Columbia River thermal effects study
- Washington, D.C. : Environmental Protection Agency, Water Quality Office, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Water Quality Office, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, United States. National Marine Fisheries Service, and United States. Department of Commerce
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- v.1. Biological effects studies -- v.2. Temperature prediction studies.
- Report Numbers:
- EP 1.2:C 72/V.1-2
- Thermal pollution of rivers, lakes, etc—Columbia River
- Fishes—Effect of temperature on—Columbia River
- Anadromous fishes—Columbia River
- Water temperature—Columbia River—Mathematical models
- Anadromous fishes
- Fishes—Effect of temperature on.
- Thermal pollution of rivers, lakes, etc
- Water temperature—Mathematical models
- United States—Columbia River
- "823R71007"--Volume 1 (EPA website) & "823R71008"--Volume 2 (EPA website).
"Environmental Protection Agency in cooperation with Atomic Energy Commission and the National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Department of Commerce."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 35854482