Relations between discharge and wetted perimeter and other hydraulic-geometry characteristics at selected streamflow-gaging stations in Massachusetts / by Philip C. Mackey, Paul M. Barlow and Kernell G. Ries, III ; prepared in cooperation with Massachusetts Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Resources and the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, Office of Watershed Management
- Mackey, Philip C.
- Marlborough, Massachusetts : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 44 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Paul M., Ries, Kernell G., III, 1955-, Geological Survey (U.S.), Massachusetts. Office of Water Resources, and Massachusetts. Department of Environmental Protection. Office of Watershed Management
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:98-4094
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 18).
View MARC record | catkey: 35854660