Statistical summaries of streamflow data and characteristics of drainage basins for selected streamflow-gaging stations in Arizona through water year 1996 / by G.L. Pope, P.D. Rigas, and C.F. Smith
- Pope, G. L.
- Tucson, Arizona : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 907 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Rigas, P. D., Smith, C. F., Geological Survey (U.S.), Arizona. Department of Water Resources, United States. Bureau of Reclamation, Pima County (Ariz.). Board of Supervisors, Flood Control District of Maricopa County, and Salt River Project
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:98-4225
- "Prepared in cooperation with Arizona Department of Water Resources, Bureau of Reclamation, Pima County Board of Supervisors, Flood Control District of Maricopa County, and Salt River Project ."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 16).
View MARC record | catkey: 35854707