Serious reflections affectionately recommended to the well-disposed of every religious denomination [electronic resource] : particularly those who mourn and lament on account of the calamities which attend us; and the insensibility that so generally prevails
- Benezet, Anthony, 1713-1784
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Joseph Crukshank], [1780?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Caption title., Signed on p. 3: AB [i.e, Anthony Benezet]., Dated  by Hildeburn; the first three pages are printed from the same setting of type as pages 34-36 of: Philalethes. Christian piety, [Philadelphia : Joseph Crukshank, 1780] (Hildeburn 3986). First word on p. 2: Wars., Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50017).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3990
View MARC record | catkey: 3585637