The new manual exercise [electronic resource] / by General Blakeney. ; To which is added, The evolutions of the foot, by General Bland. ; There is also added, the act of Assembly to regulate the militia of the colony of New-York
- Blakeney, William, 1672-1761
- New-York : Printed and sold by J. Parker, and W. Weymam [sic], at the new-printing-office in Beaver-Street, MDCCLIV.  (Price, fifteen pence.)
- Physical Description:
- 32, 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Bland, Humphrey, 1686?-1763 and New York (Colony).
- Related Titles:
- Act to regulate the militia of the colony of New-York
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price in imprint transcription.
"An act to regulate the militia of the colony of New-York. Passed the 13th year of His present Majesty's reign, but having been long since expired, was revived by an act published the 12 day of December, 1753."--p. 1-15, 2nd count.
Booksellers' advertisement, p. , 2nd count.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7153).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7153
View MARC record | catkey: 3585650