Hyatt's interpretation of pulmonary function tests [electronic resource] : a practical guide / Paul D. Scanlon, MD, Consultant, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota; Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, Robert E. Hyatt, MD, Emeritus Consultant (deceased), Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota; Emeritus Professor of Medicine and of Physiology Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Hyatt, Robert E.
- Uniform Title:
- Interpretation of pulmonary function tests
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer, 2020.
- Fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 239 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Scanlon, Paul D. (Paul David) and Hyatt, Robert E.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9781975114343 (paperback)
- Revision of: Interpretation of pulmonary function tests. 2014. Fourth edition.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 35858118