A poem on the death of Mr. Abraham Rice, aged 80, and Mr. John Cloyes, aged 41 [electronic resource] : who were struck with lightning, June 3, 1777. in Framingham. : [Four lines from Psalms] / By Lydia Learned, of Framingham
- Learned, Lydia, 1730-1792
- Boston : Printed [by T. & J. Fleet] at the Bible & Heart in Cornhill, [1777?]
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 16 cm (12mo)
- Not in Shipton & Mooney. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49360).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4490b and Stoddard, R.E. Unrecorded Wegelin, 136
View MARC record | catkey: 3585812