Province of the Massachusetts-Bay, ss. By the Honorable, the Lieutenant Governour, Council and Assembly. A proclamation for a general thanksgiving [electronic resource] : ... this Court doth hereby order and appoint that Thursday the fifteenth of December next, be kept as a day of solemn thanksgiving ... Given at Boston the eighteenth day of November, 1698. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms ; 35 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. Lieutenant Governor (1692-1701 : Stoughton)
- Signed: Isaac Addington, secr.
Imprint determined from relief cut of royal arms (Reilly 850).
Printed area measures 34.2 x 18.1 cm.
Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49203).
View MARC record | catkey: 3585848