By His Excellency Jonathan Belcher, Esq; ... A proclamation [electronic resource] : Whereas on the twenty-fifth day of March last ... the lieutenant governour ... issued a proclamation for discovering and apprehending the persons concerned in a dangerous and violent riot committed the night preceding, within the town of Boston ... Given at the Council chamber in Boston, the fourteenth day of April 1737. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1730-1741 : Belcher)
- Boston : Printed by J. Draper, printer to his excellency the governour and Council, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms ; 47 x 35 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Belcher, Jonathan, 1682-1757
- Against certain profane and seditious papers supporting the rioters, posted on the town-house and "drop'd in the town of Boston," and offering a reward for discovery of the author or authors.
Signed: By his excellency's command, with the advice of the Council, J. Belcher. J. Willard, secr.
Printed area measures 46.1 x 30.0 cm.
Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49212).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 683
View MARC record | catkey: 3585856