An act for the gradual abolition of slavery [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], [1781?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Society for the Relief of Free Negroes, Unlawfully Held in Bondage and Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery
- Caption title., Enacted Mar. 1, 1780., "An act to give relief to certain persons taking refuge in this state, with respect to their slaves."--p. -11. Enacted Oct. 1, 1781., "Rules for the regulation of the Society for the Relief of Free Negroes Unlawfully Held in Bondage."--p. -16., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44027).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5339 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44027
View MARC record | catkey: 3585898