Portsmouth, New-Hampshire, March 24th [electronic resource] : An account of the terrible fire which happened in Boston, Thursday March 20th, 1760. Taken from the Boston news letter published the next day after
- Portsmouth [N.H.] : Printed by D. Fowle, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 39 x 25 cm
- Related Titles:
- Account of the terrible fire which happened in Boston, Thursday March 20th, 1760
- Text in three columns; printed area measures 34.1 x 20.7 cm.
Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49784).
View MARC record | catkey: 3585916