The Baltimore songster [electronic resource] : being a collection of the most esteemed songs, sung at the American and English theatres. : A choice selection for the sons of Comus, and such as wish to be merry & happy
- Baltimore : Printed by Warner & Hanna, for Thomas, Andrews & Butler, 1799.
- Third edition. [Two lines of verse].
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50030).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lowens, I. Songsters, 169
View MARC record | catkey: 3586031