Dr. Watts's imitation of the Psalms of David, suited to the Christian worship in the United States [electronic resource] : And allowed by the Synod of New-York and New-Jersey, to be used in all the churches. : [Three lines of quotation].
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- Uniform Title:
- Psalms of David imitated in the language of the New Testament
- New-York : Printed by John C. Totten, no. 11 Park, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 304 pages ; 13 cm (18mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812 and Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Synod of New York and New Jersey
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English
- Revised by Joel Barlow. Cf. Benson, L. The American revisions of Watts's Psalms, Philadelphia, 1903., Error in paging: p. 179 misnumbered 159., Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50165).
View MARC record | catkey: 3586050