The history of Sandford and Merton [electronic resource] : A work intended for the use of children. : [Two lines of quotation].
- Day, Thomas, 1748-1789
- Whitehall [Pa.] : Printed for William Young, bookseller and stationer, no. 52, South Second-Street, Philadelphia, M,DCC,XCVIII. 
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 14-470 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 472-697 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Attributed to Thomas Day in the Dictionary of national biography.
Three volumes in one. Vol. 2 (p. -470) and 3 (p. [471-698]) have separate title pages, with imprint: White-Hall: Printed by William Young, bookseller and stationer, no. 52, South Second-Street, Philadelphia. M,DCC,XCVIII.
Errors in paging: p. 480, 691 misnumbered 450, 291.
Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970).
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50033).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 269.5
View MARC record | catkey: 3586127