The wonderful life, and surprising adventures of Robinson Crusoe, of York, mariner [electronic resource] : containing, a full and particular account how he lived eight and twenty years in an uninhabited island on the coast of America: with a true relation how he was at last miraculously preserved. : Adorned with cuts
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Uniform Title:
- Robinson Crusoe
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by John M'Culloch, no. 1, North Third-Street--, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : illustrations ; 14 cm (18mo)
- Errors in paging: p. 65, 100, 102 misnumbered 23, 64, 42.
Not in Shipton & Mooney.
"Farther adventures of Robinson Crusoe. Vol. II. ..."--p. -144.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50100).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8644
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 275.29
View MARC record | catkey: 3586132