Hello, neighbor! : the kind and caring world of Mister Rogers / Matthew Cordell
- Cordell, Matthew, 1975-
- New York : Neal Porter Books : Holiday House, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 x 29 cm
- "A biographical look at the life and career of Fred Rogers and the impact of his show, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood"--
- Rogers, Fred—Juvenile literature
- Rogers, Fred
- Mister Rogers' neighborhood (Television program)
- Television personalities—United States—Biography—Juvenile literature
- Children's television programs—United States—History
- Television personalities—United States
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Performing Arts
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Performing Arts / Television & Radio
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / School & Education
- Children's television programs
- Television personalities
- Television Personalities—United States—Biography
- Television programs—United States—History
- United States
- 9780823446186 (hardcover)
- Audience Notes:
- Ages 4-8 Holiday House.
Grades K-1 Holiday House.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 35861352