The cost of inaction on climate change : hearing before the Committee on the Budget, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, April 15, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Budget
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 100 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 85/2:S.HRG.117-44
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Statement of David Wallace-Wells, Editor at Large, New York Magazine, Author, ``The Uninhabitable Earth: Life After Warming''; Statement of Robert B. Litterman, Ph.D., Chair, Climate-Related Market Risk Subcommittee, Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC); Statement of Joseph E. Stiglitz, Ph.D., Professor of Economics, Columbia University; Statement of George Oliver, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Johnson Controls, and Chair, Business Roundtable Energy and Environment Committee; Statement of Richard J. Powell, Executive Director, Clearpath Inc.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-04-15.
View MARC record | catkey: 35861471