A discourse, delivered in the New Dutch Church, Nassau-Street, on Tuesday the 21st October, 1794 [electronic resource] : before the New York Society for the Information and Assistance of Persons Emigrating from Foreign Countries. / By Thomas Dunn, A.M. ; [Eight lines of quotations].
- Dunn, Thomas, 1761?-1833
- New York : Printed for L. Wayland, with the privilege of copy, [1795?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- New-York Society for the Information and Assistance of Persons Emigrating from Foreign Countries
- Reissue of the sheets of the 1794 edition (Evans 26921), with cancel title page. The 1794 title page reads: "By Thomas Dunn, an emigrant." Dunn received an honorary A.M. in 1795 from Rhode Island College (now Brown University).
"The following ode was performed after the sermon."--p. , 1st count.
Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49542).
View MARC record | catkey: 3586149