A poem, on the death of Dr. Bowman and James Tryon [electronic resource] : occasioned by the fall of the Gorham meeting-house frame. / By Capt. Daniel Eldridge
- Eldridge, Daniel, -1808 or 1809
- [Portland, Me.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 x 21 cm
- Verse in twenty-seven stanzas; first line: They who in the morning meet.
A wall and the steeple of the Gorham, Maine, meeting house collapsed during construction on June 8, 1797.
Probably printed at nearby Portland.
Text in three columns; printed area measures 20.9 x 19.1 cm.
Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49462).
View MARC record | catkey: 3586156