Nominations of Donald L. Moak, William D. Zollars, Hon. Mark A, Robbins, Carl E. Ross, and Elizabeth J. Shapiro : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session : nomination of Donald L. Moak to be Governor, United States Postal Service, William D. Zollars to be Governor, United States Postal Service, Hon. Mark A. Robbins to be an Associate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, Carl E. Ross to be an Associate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, and Elizabeth J. Shapiro to be an Associate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, June 3, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 229 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 116-472
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.116-472
- Moak, Donald L.
- Zollars, William D. (William Don), 1947-
- Robbins, Mark A., 1959-
- Ross, Carl E. (Carl Ezekiel), 1977-
- Shapiro, Elizabeth J. (Elizabeth Jane), 1960-
- United States Postal Service. Board of Governors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- District of Columbia. Superior Court—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Judges—Selection and appointment—Washington (D.C.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 35861591