Practical steps toward a carbon-free maritime industry : updates on fuels, ports, and technology : remote hearing before the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, April 15, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 68 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:117-12
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: John W. Butler, President and Chief Executive Officer, World Shipping Council,; Kristin Decas, Chief Executive Officer and Port Director, Port of Hueneme-Oxnard Harbor District,; Morgan M. Fanberg, P.E., President, Glosten, Inc.,; B. Lee Kindberg, Ph.D., GCB.D, Head of Environment and Sustainability-North America, Maersk,; Dan Rutherford, Ph.D., Marine and Aviation Program Director, International Council on Clean Transportation,.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-04-15.
View MARC record | catkey: 35861614