U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) COVID-19 policies and protocols at the southwest border / Audrey Singer
- Singer, Audrey
- Additional Titles:
- US Customs and Border Protection's COVID-19 policies and protocols at the southwest border and United States Customs and Border Protection's COVID-19 policies and protocols at the southwest border
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection—Rules and practice
- COVID-19 (Disease)—United States—Prevention
- Travel restrictions—Mexican-American Border Region
- Border security—Mexican-American Border Region
- Immigration enforcement—Mexican-American Border Region
- United States—Emigration and immigration—Government policy
- "September 8, 2021."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 35862014