Open banking, data sharing, and the CFPB's 1033 rulemaking / Cheryl R. Cooper
- Cooper, Cheryl R.
- Additional Titles:
- Open banking, data sharing, and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's 1033 rulemaking
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- United States. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau—Rules and practice
- Information storage and retrieval systems—Financial services industry—United States
- Information storage and retrieval systems—Financial services industry—Security measures—United States
- Finance, Personal—Access control—United States
- Banks and banking—Technological innovations—United States
- Consumer finance companies—Technological innovations—United States
- "September 9, 2021."
View MARC record | catkey: 35862131