Instances of ill manners, to be carefully avoided, by youth, of both sexes [electronic resource].
- Griffiths, John, dancing master
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], [not before 1794]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 31 x 20 cm
- Signed: John Griffith [i.e., Griffiths]., By the itinerant dancing master John Griffiths and first published in his A collection of the newest cotillions, and country dances, Northampton, Mass., 1794 (Evans 21121). See Keller, Kate Van Winkle. "John Griffiths, eighteenth-century itinerant dancing master" in Itinerancy in New England and New York, the Dublin Seminar for New England Folklife 1984 (Boston, 1986), p. 90-111., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 27.0 x 15.5 cm., Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49504).
View MARC record | catkey: 3586222