Towards a reconstruction of macroeconomics : problems of theory and policy / William Fellner
- Fellner, William, 1905-1983
- Washington, D.C. : American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (150 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- HeinOnline American Enterprise Institute library
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- I. The main theme and the nature of the approach -- II. Fundamentals in an elementary analytical framework -- III. Employment theory and the price level -- IV. Induced innovations, distributive shares, and sustainable employment along the growth path -- V. Outline of a macroeconomic equilibrium system and the problem of shortcuts -- VI. Monetarist and neo-Keynesian leanings : useful or misleading labels? -- VII. Policy problems, present and future.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography (pages 141-145) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 35862270