The nature and design of Christianity [electronic resource] / Extracted from a late author
- Law, William, 1686-1761
- Uniform Title:
- Practical treatise on Christian perfection. Selections
- Printed at Wrentham (Mass.) : By Ephraim Allen, Jun. from the press of Nathaniel Heaton, [between 1795 and 1803]
- The tenth edition, corrected. [Two lines of verse].
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5-18 pages ; 19 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Wesley, John, 1703-1791 and Law, William, 1686-1761
- An abridgement by John Wesley of William Law's Practical treatise on Christian perfection. Cf. Brit. Mus. Cat., Nathaniel Heaton operated a press in Wrentham between 1795 and 1803., Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49711).
View MARC record | catkey: 3586285