The epistle from the Yearly-Meeting, held in London, by adjournments, from the nineteenth to the twenty-eighth of the fifth month, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-four, inclusive [electronic resource] : To the Quarterly and Monthly Meetings of Friends, in Great-Britain, Ireland, and elsewhere
- Corporate Author:
- London Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends)
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 33 cm (folio)
- Caption title., Docket title: Yearly epistle, 1794., Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49677).
View MARC record | catkey: 3586294