Sustainable Production and Applications of Waterborne Polyurethanes [electronic resource] / edited by Inamuddin, Rajender Boddula, Anish Khan
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- V, 192 p. 92 illus., 69 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Inamuddin, Boddula, Rajender, Khan, Anish, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Waterborne Polyurethanes for Corrosion Protection -- Waterborne Polyurethane-Polyacrylate Hybrids -- Applications of Cationic Waterborne Polyurethanes -- Waterborne polyurethanes additive technologies -- Waterborne Polyurethanes in Sustainability Development -- Properties and characterization techniques for waterborne polyurethanes -- Novel research areas of applications for waterborne polyurethanes -- Applications of Polymeric Materials in Biomedical Engineering -- Applications Of Waterborne Polyurethanes Foams -- Waterborne polyurethane-metal oxide nanocomposite applications -- Waterborne polyurethanes for biomedical applications -- Biomedical and environmental applications of waterborne polyurethane-metal oxide nanocomposites.
- This edited book compiles all category viewpoints in waterborne polyurethanes (WPUs) dispersions, composites, characterizing techniques, and allied applications such as coatings, adhesives, sealants, anticorrosive, flame-retardant, and biomedical applications. The book brings together panels of highly accomplished experts in the field of advanced polymers for versatile applications. It encompasses basic studies and addresses topics of novel issues which cover all the aspects in one place. The book is an invaluable guide to newcomers, research scholars, professors, and R&D industrial experts working in the field of polyurethane chemistry. Polyurethanes are excellent materials in coating technology owing to their chemical resistance, toughness, abrasion resistance, and mechanical stability. However, polyurethane dispersion contains volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) which are harmful to the environment. Hence, green chemistry research focuses on discovery of waterborne polyurethanes (WPUs) and pay attention. WPUs have fascinated growing interest in wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 35865049