Advances in Soft Computing [electronic resource] : 20th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2021, Mexico City, Mexico, October 25-30, 2021, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Ildar Batyrshin, Alexander Gelbukh, Grigori Sidorov
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXIV, 363 p. 158 illus., 107 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Batyrshin, Ildar, Gelbukh, Alexander, Sidorov, Grigori, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Machine and Deep Learning -- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition -- Evolutionary and Metaheuristic Algorithms -- Natural Language Processing -- Intelligent Applications and Robotics.
- The two-volume set LNAI 13067 and 13068 constitutes the proceedings of the 20th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2021, held in Mexico City, Mexico, in October 2021. The total of 58 papers presented in these two volumes was carefully reviewed and selected from 129 submissions. The first volume, Advances in Computational Intelligence, contains 30 papers structured into three sections: - Machine and Deep Learning - Image Processing and Pattern Recognition - Evolutionary and Metaheuristic Algorithms The second volume, Advances in Soft Computing, contains 28 papers structured into two sections: - Natural Language Processing - Intelligent Applications and Robotics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 35865058