The laws of the United States of America [electronic resource] : Containing, acts of the second session of the Fourth Congress. : Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Philadelphia : Printed by Richard Folwell, no. 33, Carter's Alley, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 144-230, 233-240 pages, 8 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Error in paging: page numbers 231-232 omitted.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50108).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32974
View MARC record | catkey: 3586525