PRICAI 2021: Trends in Artificial Intelligence [electronic resource] : 18th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, PRICAI 2021, Hanoi, Vietnam, November 8-12, 2021, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Duc Nghia Pham, Thanaruk Theeramunkong, Guido Governatori, Fenrong Liu
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 613 p. 264 illus., 175 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Pham, Duc Nghia, Theeramunkong, Thanaruk, Governatori, Guido, Liu, Fenrong, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This three-volume set, LNAI 13031, LNAI 13032, and LNAI 13033 constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 18th Pacific Rim Conference on Artificial Intelligence, PRICAI 2021, held in Hanoi, Vietnam, in November 2021. The 93 full papers and 28 short papers presented in these volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 382 submissions. PRICAI covers a wide range of topics in the areas of social and economic importance for countries in the Pacific Rim: artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, knowledge representation and reasoning, planning and scheduling, computer vision, distributed artificial intelligence, search methodologies, etc. Part II includes two thematic blocks: Natural Language Processing, followed by Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 35865266