An act authorizing a loan of one million of dollars [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (3rd, 1st session : 1793-1794) House
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by John Fenno, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 21 cm
- "Passed the House of Representatives, March the 5th, 1794.", Enacted into law on March 20; cf. Evans 27836., With numbered lines; printed area measures 14.5 x 12.5 cm., Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49415).
View MARC record | catkey: 3586545