An act to provide for the erecting and repairing of arsenals and magazines, and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (3rd, 1st session : 1793-1794) House
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 21 cm
- "Passed the House of Representatives, March the 18th, 1794."
Enacted into law on April 2; cf. Evans 27842.
Printed either by Francis Childs and John Swaine, printers to the Congress in 1794, or by John Fenno, who printed other Congressional bills at this time.
With numbered lines; printed area measures 22.6 x 12.6 cm.
Not listed in Charles Evans' American bibliography (Chicago : Blakely Press, 1903-1959) or in Roger Bristol's Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography (Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 1970).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49408).
View MARC record | catkey: 3586554