Long Term Resource Monitoring Program standard operating procedures. Aquatic areas database production / by Thomas Owens and Janis J. Ruhser
- Owens, Thomas W.
- Additional Titles:
- Aquatic areas database production
- Onalaska, Wis. : National Biological Service, Environmental Management Technical Center, 
- Additional Creators:
- Ruhser, Janis J., Environmental Management Technical Center (U.S.), and Long Term Resource Monitoring Program (Environmental Management Program)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 74.15:1995-P 008-6
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 14, 2003).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 03/14/03: ftp://ftp.umesc.usgs.gov/pub/media%5Farchives/documents/reports/1995/95p00806.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 35865922