Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the Democratic Republic of the Congo : communication from the President of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13413 of October 27, 2006, is to continue in effect beyond October 27, 2020, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2021- : Biden)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Biden, Joseph R., Jr. and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 117th Congress, 1st session ; 117-67
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:117-67
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"October 26, 2021."
View MARC record | catkey: 35866631