Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the Democratic Republic of the Congo : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the situation in or in relation to the Democratic Republic of the Congo declared in Executive Order 13413 of October 27, 2006, is to continue in effect beyond October 27, 2021, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2021- : Biden)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Biden, Joseph R., Jr. and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:117-67
- Since 1997
- Political stability—Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Democracy—Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Diplomatic relations
- Political stability
- Politics and government
- Congo (Democratic Republic)—Politics and government—1997-
- United States—Foreign relations—Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Congo (Democratic Republic)—Foreign relations—United States
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- United States
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"October 26, 2021."
View MARC record | catkey: 35866631